View Single Post
      03-29-2008, 01:27 AM   #2096
DCLeopard91

Drives: 2001 Lexus IS300

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW M5 Power View Post
You are so correct in that statement rough crowd. After 10 years in the military, I have grown a very thick skin and learned to consider the source. The only thing about being questioned is, you have to really care about what the people are saying or questioning you about. Believe me, anyone who knows me, knows the situation, knows I am not blowing smoke or fabricating things. To the best of my knowledge and experience, that is what I am passing along. And really, if people don't choose to share my position, which I assure you is neutral, fine. They can't cancel my Birthday!!!!
Jeff
and the problem is...we don't know you from dave or joe or <insert name here>. What we DO know is all the people who've mentioned what a bad dealership that is and that you know Fil personally and seem to be alluding to the fact that he along with everyone else at BMW of Lincoln are innocent fawns caught up in the tiger's fangs. The rest of us see the opposite. And BMW NA is doing no better. They make and distribute the cars, they sponsor all the CCA events, but take no interest in the PRIMARY distribution method of their product!!! WTF? Who ever heard of such a policy??? ludicrous.

Dealerships are NOT the victim. And if what you say is true and the dealer has gotten so many walk-ins from this event, then once again(and by your own admission) they are profiting while the guy who was getting screwed is paying for a lawyer to aid him in a case against a multi-billion dollar company, certainly won't end up spending just $60K to get this car...