03-24-2008, 04:31 PM   #786
moog55
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtPE View Post
this is sad...a representation of all that is wrong with MY Country...
a bunch of parisites feeding on a mistake...
anger and hatred abound...
I saw that on a couple of dealer assoc. sites that the guy has received death threats....nice....

a reasonble jury could go both ways:
a mistake was made, and some guy is trying to capitalize on it, and damage a local businessman...yuppie scum
the delaer will say, mistake, and we made a good faith effort to appease the customer with a 3k discount...what will you say?

they made a mistake, I want the car, who cares if the guy loses his job, his problem, not mine, just give me my sports car and screw him...classy

or that the deal must be honored...if their was a deal...the dealer was 'cheating'...and fraudulent...
the courts will decide this, not us...

a member, with no relationship to the case, actually called and threatened legal action, for what? it's assinine bordering on the absurd...if doctor hurts a stranger, can I sue that doctor? he lost nothing, did not bid on the car, no connection at all...
after I got done laughing, if I felt like wasting money, I'd have my lawyer call him, maybe sue for harrassment...

the ebay resolution phase has not even played out yet...
and we are character assassinating the guy...pathetic...

these things happen all the time, for much larger stakes, that's why we have courts, to remedy this...instead we have this enet lynch mob action...sad yet amusing...

karma is a biotch...it would suck to end up wrapping this ill gotten gain around a tele pole...
yeah it was a "mistake".

your line about "a representation of all that is wrong with MY Country..." made me LOL then throw up a little in my mouth.

you're hopeless...
Appreciate 0