03-23-2008, 03:19 PM   #115
yahtzee
El Capitan
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristios01 View Post
So this dealer group, Husker Auto Group, bills themselves as the official dealer of Cornhusker football. I would strongly urge people to consider contacting the University of Nebraska and tell them to stop liscensing their rights to unethical sleazes! Call the both athletic department and the chancellor/ presidents office- and if their are any alumni watching this-call and let your school know that doing business with crooks is not acceptable.

Anyone from Nebraska should also consider contacting their local legislators. If the state's autodealers association starts getting questions from electeds about the behavior of a major car dealer they will put some pressure on them to resolve this kind of situation. It may seems trivial to contact an elected about something like this, but they have the power to tighten the state's consumer protection laws next session and trust me- the state's autodealers don't want to see that!

There is my two cents...or four...
That holds a lot of value in their eyes, I'm sure. They are shaking after realizing that people are digging up stuff like this.
Appreciate 0