Rep
Drives: '11.5 E90 M3 6MT

FS: E90 LCI taillights [inner and outer] mint condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Can I link to my sale over the E90 section? I can't figure out how to cross post.

FS: E90 LCI taillights mint condition

Doing an E90 LCI taillight conversion? I got your OEM E90 LCI taillights right here! All have been sitting in original boxes in a climate controlled garage for 7 years... I never bothered to sell them until now. The inner lights are "new" (meaning never used and still have the plastic wrap, but have been sitting in their original boxes for 7 years. I only opened their boxes recently to take the pics). The outer lights were taken off the car 7 years ago when it was under 3 months and 1k miles old. Pics in link to original listing in E90 forum.

Additional info (no need to read if you're not curious why I have these items in this condition, but people have been asking):
In 2011, I installed the European E90 LCI taillights (orange instead of red turn signals) on my 2011 M3 - as noted it was under 3 months and 1k miles old at that time. Back then, the vendor said all 4 lights needed to be purchased - the outer lights were not available for purchase separately. These days it seems the can be purchased separately. Anyways, I purchased all 4 lights and only replaced the outer lights because the inner lights are identical. I put the unused lights back in boxes and forgot about them for 7 years until I was recently cleaning out my garage. This price is a steal for all 4 lights in this condition.

Last edited by DavidZ; 07-14-2018 at 02:25 PM..
Appreciate 0