View Single Post
      03-20-2008, 11:30 AM   #35
e90im
Brigadier General

Drives: f30

You use your belief without evidence as a virtue, some kind of deep understanding or the Universe.

Your warped morality claims that my existence is pointless! Based on what? Your selective interpretation of one of bible?

What if you are wrong? Muslim “know for a fact” that you are going to hell dude.

You believe in things based on scriptural authority, because you’ve been scared into being good and need peer approval and an emotional crutch to go thru life. Now, that’s meek and pointless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambino View Post
There is a Much Greater force out there than just us and what we think we know.. most of you are just to lazy and find its easier to believe that crap you see and read on the net and argue endlessly about it with actual knowledge of what your talking about..
Religion thrives in unsolved mysteries. I call this LAZY.

Much greater force? Maybe…it’s OK to withhold judgment until evidence is in. Really, it’s OK.

Please understand that no one here hates your God or any other supernatural deities.

We don’t believe in them and that’s it. Stop with the drama.

GOD IS NOT A CONCEPT. IT IS AN EXTRAORDINARY CLAIM. EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS REQUIRE EXTRAORDINARY EVIDENCE.

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
e90im is offline   United_States