View Single Post
      03-20-2008, 04:59 AM   #2
Drives: 2008 M3 Sparkling Graphite
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Posts: 9
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Phone cradle

What you're looking for is called a Snap-in adaptor and they are made by BMW and are available from BMW dealers, though I've shared your problem in finding that dealers struggle with anything that doesn't go under the hood. Be careful, as the adaptors are specific to the phone you want to use, and not all phones have an adaptor.
You can also buy the more popular adaptors on Ebay.
Zoso is offline   Ireland
Reply With Quote