AW M3 possible available in 2 weeks in NY
Hey guys. I have an AW, Silver Extended, CF Roof, Cf trim, Fully Loaded except for HD Radio and Rear Sunshade on order in NY. The car is currently on the boat and is expected to get off the boat next week. I'm seriously considering putting in a new order for an M-DCT being that I just learned how to drive manual and am not yet too comfortable with it abd also for the fact that I'm hearing all of these great things about the DCT. If I do decide to do this then I will let someone on the forum jump in my spot if they want it. I'm going to make a few phone calls tonite and tomorrow to see if any dealers in my area can get me an AW DCT car with the options that I want and depending how quick they can get one, I will then make my decision. Just wanted to give a heads up if anyones interested. I will let you know when I make a decision. Also if anyone else knows anyone who has an AW DCT on order and isn't taking the car then I would appreciate that.