Originally Posted by mantis
anything you dont like about the car so far? other than seat wrinkles?
Nothing much to complain about so far. Seat wrinkles don't bother me, but the right door panel is somewhat wavy, though the left one is fine.
BTW, just noticed the license plate is illuminated by LEDs--very white light--cool.
Only very minor annoyances:
- There's not a good place for my parking garage card. My Mercedes has a little slot in the console that it fits in perfectly.
- No dipstick
- How to get the annoying air bag warnings on the visors off? Heat? Adhesive remover? They're plastic and stuck like crazy.
- Storage under the trunk floor is smaller than on my E46.
- Manual doesn't quite fit anywhere perfectly.
- No tie downs as center point of trunk (fore-aft), only front and back.
- Not enough electrical outlets.
- Need a space saver spare of the right diameter for trips.