View Single Post
      03-15-2008, 08:48 PM   #87
Carolyn0944
Private First Class

Drives: 08 335i cv blk sapph/saddle

Send a message via AIM to Carolyn0944
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
I choose NOT to practice process of NOT thinking called faith.
Your rituals are as bizarre as theirs.

Same crap, different package.

And what exactly happens in the kingdom of heaven? Please elaborate?
You have a new home; no more sadness, ill health, etc. and are join your family members that went ahead of you if they had salvation; I look forward to seeing my parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents;

I cannot help but wonder if you are young or middle aged; have you ever had any crises in your life that you needed to draw strength from a greater power? I don't know how I could handle some of those crisis times without my Lord to give me strength and my church family to support me. I've had to care for ailing parents, watch them die; I've had other things much closer to me like the armed robbery of my hubby & I that I mentioned on another thread; children that have given me problems in the past. When everything is going great and you have nothing to devastate you, then, it is much easier to say "I'll do it myself."

Our total purpose on this earth is to spread the gospel of Christ to as many as we can and to love one another as Christ loved the church (enough to die for it). The church is not a "building" but a group of people that meet for worship in His name. What practices do we as Christians have that you feel are so bizarre?