Originally Posted by GregW / Oregon
I got these rate from my dealer yesterday. I assume most of these are MSRP rates as scheduled by BMWNA, but check with your dealer.
- BMW Extended Maintenance Plan - BMW Maintenance upgrade to 6 yrs/100,000 miles - $1,995
- BMW Extended Warranty - BMW Warranty upgrade to 6 yrs/100,000 miles - $4,875
- Front End Mask (Clear Mask) - Clear urethane plastic film by 3M originally used to protect helicopter blades - $895
- Trident Protection Systems - Ultimate Protection System that preserves your vehicle's appearance - $695
- Tire Care - Tire & wheel repair or replacement - $499
- Lease End Protection - Coverage for lease end charges that may occur on your vehicle - NA
- BMW Gap Insurance - Insurance which covers the difference between payoff amount and insured value in event of a total loss - NA
Of course, I did not opt for any of them. Will evaluate warranty & maintenance options down the road.
Ouch I got ripped off on the Tire Care plan!!! Paid $900 for it.