I canceled my order with Savage BMW because I don't want to deal with anymore BS or give them my business even if they did decide to sell for MSRP, which I highly doubt. Just finalized my order with Will Shaw over at Long Beach BMW. He is currently taking orders for coupes and has immediate openings for sedans, all at MSRP. Now I get to wait another few months for my car :P the suspense all over again! Thanks again for everyones help.