View Single Post
      03-13-2008, 06:01 PM   #60
bartman32
Colonel

Drives: e92 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn0944 View Post
You misunderstood what I meant; I mean that He loves us more than our wives, husbands, children, parents love us; His love is even greater than theirs for us;
God loves all mankind; ALL; even those who refuse to believe in Him; even you;
It is His greatest desire for you to come to the saving knowledge of Him, to understand that we are "born" into sin, cause by our lineage down from Adam and Eve. The only thing God ask you to do is acknowlege your sin nature, recognize that Jesus was sent to take away the sins of the world by dying on the cross, accepting His resurrection death and ascension into heaven.
He says, I go and prepare a place for YOU, and I will come again, receive you (the saved) unto myself, that where I am, there you may be also.

If and when you as a child of God (and you are a child of God) have come to hear this salvation message and you refuse to acknowledge Him; that is the greatest sin you can commit; above all others. There will be a time (at the Tribulation Period) when you will not have the opportunity of accepting Him; if you have already known of His coming & rebuked Him; He won't allow you the opportunity during the Tribulation Period; only those that have never heard the gospel.
I'm sorry was the question to prove the existence of God or to prove Christianity? I thought we were proving God here not Christian text. Or is this a Christ only discussion?