View Single Post
      03-13-2008, 04:50 PM   #76
e90im
Brigadier General

Drives: f30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn0944 View Post
The intricate details of the OT & NT and completion of each book could not possibly been written without divine intervention. No writer on earth could be this perfect in writing a novel or book of this length without mistakes.
When you speak of man writing this book, don't you think that when man, or more than one man, got involved in trying to construct this book, there would have been so many errors from one chapter or book to another; only under the divine hand of God could these records have been written with such precision.

As far as believing there are other places than earth; yes, I believe there are other places than earth; our solar system is full of other planets, the mormons even believe they're going to go to one ????; but I also know there is a heaven, and a hell. Just because we can't see it, feel it, or touch it; doesn't mean it's not there .
There are only 8 planets in our solar system.
It is very interesting how you find Mormon belief foolish, and not yours. Both are based on ZERO evidence, no?

I also have a Ferrari to sell you. It's in my garage, and just because you can't see it, feel it or touch it, it doesn't mean it's not there. Price? A real bargain, and I accept paypal.

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
e90im is offline   United_States