03-13-2008, 11:01 AM   #69
Carolyn0944
Private First Class
United_States

Drives: 08 335i cv blk sapph/saddle

Send a message via AIM to Carolyn0944
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWD Addict View Post
Disney? Zeus/Jupiter existed long before Disney, son. About TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED YEARS before...

It's a valid question. There are lots of deities, how do you know that your's is the right one? I have faith that Zeus is the king of all gods. If faith is all it takes, then I must be right, RIGHT?
He may be kind of all gods (little g) but not King or God of mankind...

Time frames in the Bible are not the same time frames of our earthly time; time meant nothing to God in numbers of years...therefore, our 1000 yrs is not God's thousand yrs persay....

There is nothing in the biblical story of Noah that says he was on a "sea," rainwater filled the area where he was for 40 days; do you not think than if omnipotent God wanted that boat to float, it would, against all odds put before man; did He not make the lame to walk, the blind to see, the dead to rise again? This feat of floating a boat would hv been easy for Him, as long as Noah had the faith to do exactly what He told him to. We cannot answer the question of exactly how many animals or insects were upon that boat.