View Single Post
      03-10-2018, 03:45 PM   #49
DreamTime
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
DreamTime your OCD has paid off as you have an awesome M3. I showed Derek a pic of your Titan7 wheels. When are we installing them or have you already?
Sorry... it has been insanely busy at the end of this week...

Aww, thanks You know much I love this car. I just sold my 220s an hour ago to a super cool new local friend who is putting them on his E46 M3 (awesome!!), so now I have more room in the garage. I have my tires already, I just need to buy some new TPMS sensors and then I'll get the wheels/tires put together. I already have my studs and my spacers for the rear too, so once I get all this stuff in order I can see how I feel about the looks and feel of the car with 18x10s with or w/o spacers. Since this is really my "track only" set, I will only be messing around with them a little, but the big test will come at my first track weekend coming up. Super duper praying my freakin B8 shocks come in before then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by derbo View Post
Mark speaks highly of you when I was chit-chatting with him the other day! Thanks for all the compliments! I think you definitely have me beat in terms of OCD! I hope to bring my experiences to the table to help others.

The Titan7 wheels are amazing! I probably would've bought those if I didn't come up on these BBS GT4s.
Mark is awesome. I love that guy.

Lol, I have really never felt this way about a car. Once I drove it for the first time it did something to me... Before that I was only OCD about my work, being a business owner before and now doing finance/accounting work you kind of need to be I guess. Is changing your oil every 4k miles really that obsessive? Lol, if it is, I accept it

The Titan7s really are pretty sweet. They seem like a great company that cares a lot about the product they make. I'm excited to get them on the car soon!
Appreciate 1
BOOF-M34451.50