View Single Post
      03-10-2008, 05:09 PM   #42
GH32335i
Lieutenant

Drives: '07 e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymu View Post
A lot of us do believe in God is for our own personal reasons. I known people that find God near death. I know of people who find God when they need money, but whatever the reason it doesn't matter to God, he will still accept you even through your sinfulness. Now you might argue that this is all blind hope and craziness, but why are you trying so hard to ruin someone's one chance of peacefullness? I know a lot of people in this world that are not as blessed as me, but I don't go around rubbing in their face and trying to ruin their hope. The point is, if you don't believe in God so be it. Just ask yourself one question, just what If? what if you are wrong? what if you miss that one opportunity to live everlasting with the ones you love in Heaven? If we are wrong, so we might get that " I told you so" comment, and things get forgotten, but what if you are wrong? you just got screwed..
Nice post, but they just don't get it (and don't want to). They would rather scoff and mock than take the time to learn and be saved. Yet they spend their whole time on the religion threads. Looking for something I guess. You can lead a horse to water......

They want irrefutable proof that there is a God and a Jesus, yet they take the hook when someone says that life on earth originated from dust that landed on earth from somewhere else in the universe and then mankind eventually evolved from bacteria, to pond scum, to a fish, to a lizard, eventually to an ape, and then to a man. And we're the ones they call ignorant and dillusional.
GH32335i is offline   United_States