View Single Post
      03-09-2008, 06:53 PM   #100
scottwww
Brigadier General

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymu View Post
I think the misconception is that Religion ignore science, that is not the case. A lot of us are you scientist, infact many famous theory that you keep using are by scientist that give glory to the the lord. There are many examples that goes from Issac Newton, Albert Einstein, Michael Faraday, Galileo Galilei just to name a few. So why can't you accept religion and science can co-exist? Because I can, everyday I have to use the laws of science and religion. All those theorie you argue are true but remember most of them were created by people who also believe in God.
It would seem that we may be of similar opinion. I do not have difficulty with reconciling faith with science. They are not mutually exclusive.

Where the difference becomes apparent, and sides are chosen, is when fanatical atheists (they sometimes call themselves agnostic) will attempt to draw a line that if it is a matter of faith, then it is of no value. They delude themselves to believe that they do not take anything on faith. Daily they take matters on faith. Their arguments are nearly entirely based on their faith in nothingness and trust in chance, yet even this they will argue as if they offer intellectual superiority and are above it all.
scottwww is offline   United_States