View Single Post
      03-09-2008, 06:36 PM   #41
ChineseGuy
QuickShifter

Drives: Black E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymu View Post
Well, I was vague on purpose and used the word "God". Buddha is not a God, buddhism is more like a philosophy than a religion. It's more of a teaching of the way we should live then what we should worship. Infact buddist believe we should not worship. Zeus is not real, only in Disney cartoon figures. e90im is who he is, he will entertain the topic till the sun falls. He actually ask a lot of questions that does stump you, I use to ask myself these questions all the time. Like if God knows the present, past and future why create Hitler, osama bin laden, and so on and make such destructions?
I witness a lot of psych patients and if you see the world they make up you start asking yourself weird questions too, like how do you actually know everything around you really exist? how do you know that the person next to you is not just someone that you made up in your head? well, these patients really in their head believe what they see and hear is real, so it makes you think if what you see is really there. My advice don't think too much.

i know buddhism, and that they worship no gods. I also know that Zeus is not real, and that's the reason i listed them, because God falls into the same category as those guys...(for me)

you find the Hitler, osama questions weird? What i find weird is why people still beleive in God...

Religious people always say how sinful we are and all the good things God has done to us. Well, i looked around and i see 9-11, Tsunami, WWI, WWII...etc

If God knew the future and still led those happen...He must hates us...