Originally Posted by hks786
Nothin' really changed for me, but anyway...
- Roofline and stance.
- Front bumper.
- Use of sharp lines, nothing vague about it.
- Rear of car reminds me of Hyundai Sonata right down to the exhausts/bumper.
- Overall design is predictable!
- Headlights cant be judged yet. If they are quads I'll be happy because I like seeing the C, E & S with unique headlights, but if they arent they will look weak for a car of this size and too similar to the SL facelift.
- Rear lights. They arent "bad" but they just arent "good". I need to see them uncovered but so far I'm seeing the Sonata in my head lol.
- The rear wheel arch. It's good to go retro, just like the new RS6 wheel arches. I need to see it uncovered though to make a proper decision. BMW Concept CS, Continental GT, Ocean Drive Concept etc all have this and make it look good but I'll reserve judgement for better pics.
I seriously can't agree MORE with you, especially what you say about the rear. Mercedes better make the headlight quads or else they'll be losing their tradition which I'll hate. My dad has the W211 and I'm hoping it keeps up with the sporty-luxury tradition.