View Single Post
      03-06-2008, 05:17 PM   #25
HEY32G
Lieutenant

Drives: Currently Z4MR Shopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
If God knows the future, could he please stop letting inocent kids from dying.
Any info on 9-11 in the bible? Please be specific?
What does God knowing the future have to do with innocent kids dying?

To God our lives are but a flash in time. Our time here on earth is a fleeting second to him. It's like when one of my kids has something that seems so bad to them, but since I can see the big picture of their lives, it really doesn't affect me much.

Would you really want to know everything that was going to happen in specifics for your whole life? That's a ridiculous suggestion.

You seem to want God to provide a perfect world. Well he will, but for only those of us that accept him. And it looks like you're not going to make the cut.

I guess if the whole world were true, really believing Christians, we might have the world that you so desire. But since we have atheists and muslim extremists, we just won't be able to get there until God intervenes, and hopefully he will do that soon, because man seems to have no ability to get it right.

You see all the horrible things in this world and you blame God. God has given us a chance and we're blowing it big time. Maybe if we all got out the Bible and followed what it says, and lived our lives like it instructs us to we wouldn't have these problems. But no, you would rather keep on blaming God and living like YOU want to live.

Mankind needs to stop blaming God, and look at how we live.

You know, you seem to spend most your time on this board arguing against God and against religion. What does it matter to you if people have religion in their lives? Why can't you live and let others live? Why are you so obsessed with debunking religion? To me, it seems that you are very unhappy and very bitter about something, and I say this in all honesty, I pray that you will find peace in your life, and that whatever is making you so unhappy will be taken from your life.

Like I said before, go ahead and mock me, you're just doing what God knew you would do.

And yes, the Bible does predict the future, and yes it was written by men, who were inspired by God. Believe it if you want, or don't believe it. That's between you and God, and if you're wrong, you will have to explain yourself to the almighty creator of this beautiful planet and this beautiful universe, may God have mercy on you when that time comes.

I get so sick of listening to you people blather on about how there is no God. Well if that's what you belive then fine, believe it but stop acting like you're so much smarter than everyone else, who's so stupid to believe in and worship God.

I don't believe in Budha, but I don't waste my time mocking those who do.

And one more thing Christians and muslims DO NOT worship the same God. Let's just get that straight.

Here's an idea for you all, get a life!!
HEY32G is online now   United_States