View Single Post
      02-23-2008, 07:41 PM   #3
The_Blob
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2008 E92 335i

I signed a form before they service my car but I didn't read every fine detail over. When I signed the form, they didn't actually look at my car so I'm sure it wasn't regarding damages before taking the car for servicing. The service was actually for a safety recall so it was just an inspection. I was about 3 minutes late for my appointment and two of the service guys was looking at me and they looked more like weren't too happy. Well, I gave them my keys and I went away. About an hour and fifteen minutes later, they told me my car was ready. I picked up my key and I went to my car and I noticed several deep scrape marks on my rear bumper down to the primer.

I am planning to talk to the service manager on Monday. If that fails, I will talk to the dealership manager. If that fails, I will talk to the president of controls the dealerships. If that fails, I will talk to Honda Canada. Without a doubt, I know it was caused by the dealership and it is so sad that people are so dishonest these days.