BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
At this point there is no one I can see to vote for.

They're all one in the same in the end.

Maybe I can write in to vote for Bugs Bunny.

The biggest problem I see is that none of them, as usual, have given actual ways they are going to help turn things around. And what exactly their ideas define.

It's pathetic, because people are going to vote for someone based on "well he's young and black", or "She's a women", or "He's a veteran POW."

It's a damn shame. This will be one of the biggest turns outs ever, and no one even knows what any of their true ideals and intentions are.
I can't agree with you. All the candidates have VERY detailed information about their visions for America, their positions on issues and plans for dealing with all them on their respective websites. All you need to do is take a look.

I do agree that most people won't bother to do even that. Not the candidate's fault though.
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
Appreciate 0