View Single Post
      02-21-2008, 04:30 PM   #29
m3tor
Private First Class
Canada

Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeM3 View Post
My M3 is on the Faust due to arrive at the NJ/NY port on Feb. 25. I haven't tracked the ship's progress, so I don't know if it's still on schedule, but I hope it is!

How did you get such detailed tracking info for the Elektra? The only tracking info I have for the Faust is that it left Bremerhaven on 2/15 and is due in NY/NJ on 2/25.
After you enter your VIN on the Cargo Tracking page of the www.2wglobal.com website, click on the voyage number for the Faust and it will show you where else the ship has stopped and on what dates (most recently the UK on Feb 17th)

and/or

Go to www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/index.html and 'search for ship by name' at the bottom of the page and you may get additional tracking information there - some ships seem to post information and other don't.

More detailed information here posted by Nathan - its a very helpful post which I used to track my car - otherwise I wouldn't have known where to start either!
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43692
2002 E46 M3 Carbon Black / Imola Red, 6 speed, 19s - SOLD