View Single Post
      02-20-2008, 09:32 PM   #26
scottwww
Brigadier General

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by E82tt6 View Post
I doubt it. That's the same argurment Billary tried to make, and he mudstomped her.

For that matter, I don't think McCain has much "executive" experience either.

I'm undecided between the two, leaning towards Obama at the moment. McCain's huge flip-flop on torture is what really pushed me towards Obama. I think he's trying to pander to the religious extremists, though I can't for the life of me figure why anyone who's a christian-extremist would be pro-torture.
That's the first time I have heard McCain described as a religious extremist.

I penned this bit about a McCain and Obama debate because I was making a point (though not stated) that Mike Huckabee would have a much better chance of matching an Obama debate performance than the elderly John McCain. Also, it is very unlikely that Barak Obama would ever look pale next to John McCain's lilly white skin.

Mike Huckabee is the candidate who has the most relevant executive experience of anyone who ran for president this time around. He was Governor of Arkansas for 10-1/2 years! I am not aware of any executive experience for either Obama or McCain.

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto
scottwww is offline   United_States