02-13-2017, 11:03 PM   #2
PandaM3
Captain
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _m3whip_ View Post
I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me

So i am at 55miles with Stock Xpipe, no CEL and no Tune. All reads ready except for AIR - Secondary air system monitor and EVA - Evap system monitor.

CODES
P0001 - Fuel volume regulator control Circuit/Open
U0001 - High speed CAN communication BUS
B0001 - Driver frontal stage 1 Deployment control (subfault)
C0001 - TCS Control channel "A" Valve 1 (Subfault)

Would i pass if i go in?
Search ftp drive cycle on the forum for details. But this is what you need to do

I'm assuming you had the challenge xpipe plus tube but now you put the stock xpipe back on and flashed back to stock tune.

I'm in the middle of the same thing. Just swapped my xpipe for one with oe cats and switched ESS tune to stock.

I was able to get the 20 to 30 mph and 40 to 60 cycles to turn it's corresponding monitors on by just gently driving around not letting rpm get past 3k. And that's with stopping for stop signs and stoplights... but when I ran my scanner those monitors where ready.

I got secondary air to go to ready by letting it idle cold (engine doesn't just need to be cold... needs to actually sit overnight for 8 hours) then let it idle for a few minutes cold and it set the monitor on.

I still have evap to turn on... maybe a couple more cold AM starts will do it. But I'm not too worried because I think California let's the evap be the only monitor not working. (Can anyone in socal verify?)

You need to see how many monitors your state requires. Some allow 2 to be off some allow zero. I think since 2015 California allows evap to be off.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
aus891.50