Originally Posted by nechronics
Thanks for the updates greg
CA told me she can't set up for PCD or reserve a date until I go 112. They figure in 112 date + 56 days as a guideline for soonest PCD date. Assuming April 7-25 is out, I told her to set me up for PCD as long as it doesn't delay delivery more than a week...any longer and I may shoot myself. We'll see, though, as time gets closer where my mind shifts. I'm still scheduled for week 12 production but am not getting my hopes up until I see 112.
Damnit I was really looking forward to PCD also...I too will not delay delivery if its going to be a much longer wait, like you I could probably do another week but more then that is really pushing it knowing the car is on our soil and not in the middle of the Atlantic were I risk Epacy sinking my ship...I'm going to call my CA on Monday and find out a little more...