12-22-2016, 10:01 AM   #10
dj_dub
IG: @dj_dub
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW E90 M3 - SG/FR 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by j2nicee View Post
That looks awesome man! I think your offsets are lower than mine to start with. By meaty I mean a wider tire, not necessarily taller. I am just ditching the stretched look but figured if I went with a 30 profile I could still go just as low considering the height of the tires. I just don't want to run spacers this go around but at the same time don't want to get stuck with too wide of tires. I think they will fit because everyone says V12 run skinner than most brands.
Thanks man! ...you are right, my offsets are pretty low to begin with. And I totally understand your feelings on stretch and spacers. I too used to love the stretched look (came from the VW/Audi scene) but love the more meaty look now and didn't want to run spacers with these wheels as well, but I had to clear my calipers...no choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIFUM3 View Post
Should have went with a higher offset on the back wheels. I'm on a 305/30 19x11 +33 with stock camber
Nah I'm good. The offsets on these wheels were calculated to run 295/35 without spacers (no desire to run 305s) before I decided to/got some big ass brake calipers. Unfortuntely they do not clear the calipers and I had to run spacers and step down one size in tire. All good though, still looks nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by last1left View Post
Wow what a nice look, aggressive and phat
Thanks bro, I appreciate it!
CarboProject CF Plenum | Dinan CF Intake | ESS Tune | RKP X-Pipe | Akra w/CF Tips | MFactory CF DS | CSF Cooling | AST 5200 | Hotchkis F/R Sways | SPL/Ground Control/Fall-Line Arms | DEFIV Diff Brace | StudioRSR Rollcage | 3-piece BBS RT88 | Michelin PS4S | Brembos F/R | Recaro Profi SPG XL | CAE Ultra Shifter | Perf Elec Wheel V2 | BAVSOUND | GT4 CF Front Lip/Canards/Rear Wing | Arkym CF Rear Diffuser | Forcewerkz CF SS | Varis CF Lower Tray | Turner Skidplate | BayOptiks Headlights
Appreciate 0