BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFan View Post
Clinton rode the coat tails of Regan's investment in technology. Clinton didn't do dick to keep the pipeline full. Bush has managed quite well the crap that he inherited from Clinton.
That crap you are refering to that George Bush inherited from Bill Clinton is called a surplus. $5 trillion to be exact. Yes George Bush has managed quite well to turn that $5 trillion surplus into a national debt of about $8 trillion. Largest in US history. True fiscal conservatives should be up in arms over that.

Quote:
Is bush the best ever? Hell no.
That's an understatement.

Quote:
Am I better off now than I was 8 years ago? Hell yes.
Congratulations on your success over the last 8 years. Now ask some of the 2 million hard working Americans who have lost their homes to foreclosure over the last year the same question. You'll get a much different answer.

Quote:
Are you so ignorant that you're going to blame a sliding dollar and increasing inflation on one person??? You really don't understand economics very well.
You credit one person (President Reagan) for a good economy which you say Clinton benefited from and then you blame one person (President Clinton) for the economic problems Bush is having. Yet you say one person shouldn't be blamed for the country's economic problems. I would say you've argued quite well against the very point you're attempting to make.
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper