Vroom Vrrooooom

Drives: 330i

Garage List
2006 330i Sedan  [0.00]
2003 GSX-R 600  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to poldim
Quote:
Originally Posted by deutsch100
I don't think any of us are "whining" about Paris Hilton being able to afford an SLR. I mean, hell, I have a Z8 Alpina and a G55 with almost 500hp in the garage...I'm not jealous of her in the slightest bit. I think you completely missed the point of this post and it's replies. It sucks that this gross skank doesn't even appreciate the things she has. She just buys the most expensive and trendiest items because "That's Hot". I mean, this Ho even buys animals as accessories. We're not whining about her money, we're just amazed and disgusted at her stupidity...and I think we really just feel sorry for the SLR!

That post wasnt directed at the thread, just at the individual who appeared to be doing the most in the thread at the time.

Regardless, there tons of stupid rich people that do worse things with their money than spend it on a merc and help the company by showing it off.

If you say she doesnt appreciate cars and thus shouldnt have an SLR, then she probably shouldnt have anything because chances are she takes it all for granted, as many rich do.

SG | Beige Dakota | Poplar || iDrive w/MP3 | PP | SP | CWP | PDC | Comfort | Shades || 40% Tint
| Rogue Engineering 12MM Spacers | Black Line Tail Lights
poldim is offline   Russian Federation