View Single Post
      03-15-2006, 05:53 PM   #24
deutsch100
2006 330i, 2003 Z8 Alpina, 2005 G55 Kompressor
Rep

Drives: 2006 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by poldim
You whinning about how worthless you think she is doesnt do anything. Nor does your whinning about how some get everything handed to them.

I'm happy to have my car at my age and know I've worked hard for it. I all know a good number of Tri Delt girls that are driving late model 3's, for which they normally pay 0% of the car.

Its a fact of life that you have to deal with people that have bigger and better things than you. Just try not to waste your own life whinning about it.
I don't think any of us are "whining" about Paris Hilton being able to afford an SLR. I mean, hell, I have a Z8 Alpina and a G55 with almost 500hp in the garage...I'm not jealous of her in the slightest bit. I think you completely missed the point of this post and it's replies. It sucks that this gross skank doesn't even appreciate the things she has. She just buys the most expensive and trendiest items because "That's Hot". I mean, this Ho even buys animals as accessories. We're not whining about her money, we're just amazed and disgusted at her stupidity...and I think we really just feel sorry for the SLR!

2006 330i Sparkling Graphite with Black Dakota Leather
Premium and Sport Packages
Steptronic Transmission
Satellite Radio
CD & Alarm
(oOO \ (||||)(||||) / OOo)