jritt@essex
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i, NSX, 997.2, 987.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bx Tpr View Post
This thread makes me want to sell my stoptechs and get these

What are the chances you guys might make a 4 piston front kit using this new rear caliper?
The new 4 piston Pro5000R will be usable as a front caliper, and we will apply it to some platforms in that fashion with the appropriate piston bores. That said, we have no plans to design a 4 piston kit for the e92. We honestly haven't seen any demand for such a kit. Everybody with an M3 seems to want and ask for a 6 piston on the front.

Don't feel bad about having the StopTech's. They were the only reasonably-priced game in town for a long while. Our kits are obviously the next generation of hardware, but they've only been available for a short while. You feel the same way I feel about my early iPad right now. It was state of the art when I bought it, but now I can barely stand surfing the web on it because it's so slow and clunky!

You can likely get a nice chunk of change for your ST kit on the used market. Just sell them this winter, and start squirreling away some coin to buy our kit for next spring. That will give you a little time to put some money away without feeling the impact. By then we're also going to have the rears available as well.
Appreciate 0