View Single Post
      05-15-2016, 11:27 PM   #47
O2ShootTheJ
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 M3 AW/FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by echo5mike View Post
hey man, shoot me a pm if you would like some help. I'm not mechanically inclined at all but I can hand you tools like a boss. Would love to know more so I can gain confidence to do smaller tasks on my own.
Next time! There are some great DIY's on this forum though. Best way to learn is by doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD F250 View Post
This is what we get when we keep doing highly modded builds....lmao. Hope it works out for ya man. Let me know when she is up and running and we will meet up. My truck didn't get done yesterday either and you will be shocked why. My Elite hot side pipe didn't fit......
I don't understand how that company is still in business. After my $8,500 transmission showed up saran wrapped to a wooden palate with all the weight on the trans pan I'd had enough. That and when they shipped me my turbos after 5 months of waiting they didn't pack them well at all and the inlet on the one was completely crushed.

And don't even get me started on getting core charges back. lol.

But car is back together. Just gotta drive it and hope it doesn't go into limp mode again. If it does it'll probably need a throttle actuator which is ~$900, and they usually go in pairs. From what i've read they usually make it about 5yrs/50k miles on these cars and BMW hasn't made any revisions to the part.
Appreciate 0