View Single Post
      01-30-2016, 02:34 PM   #2
overcoil
Major General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

All great cars. I like the S2000 better then the Miata, however with no real experience, I read the Honda was a bit to inclined for lift-off oversteer, and if your out exploring at speed it can be that one time in a blind turn you lift off for a bicyclist or other inconvenience and you lose it.

I myself would love to have a 240 or 260-Z. There is a feeling with old cars that's hard to duplicate with modem machines. And you can have lots of fun even at the speed limit in older cars.
And there are great sources for parts and modifications for Nissan's. And finally the 240Z is a great exterior design and the interior is one of the best. Wooden steering wheel and shifter knob, the dash shape. I think about ten years ago Nissan was buying up old 70's Z's and doing excellent restorations on them and selling them on the open market.
I think the Z is one of the last chances to get a classic excellent sport car, and after the Toyota 2000, the seconds best looking Asian sports car.

About the steering wheel on the 240 it's a wood plastic composite, maybe a third material mixed in.

Last edited by overcoil; 01-30-2016 at 04:46 PM..
Appreciate 0