01-08-2016, 06:09 PM   #1184
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmsman View Post
Aus, you recon SFP have more data than you, if so should we ping him to try to pick it up? (might have his private mail).
I looked over his list a few months ago when he was still here and found 2-3 that I didn't have, but I think it's pretty similar. He even said he started with this list when he started looking at data to try to find trends.

At this point, it seems pretty obvious to me there's an issue. I'm sure the real list is MANY TIMES the one listed here since most M3 drivers aren't on the boards. Of the 8-9 owners I've know over the years with this car, maybe 4-5 were on the boards, and that's a skewed number because most of the guys on the boards I met at track events. Of my 4 personal friends/relatives with this car, NONE were on the board.

An even better compilation would be all the bearing pics posted with 90% showing premature wear to some extent.
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0