12-09-2015, 03:11 PM   #74
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
I'm not either. I like the good ones. But until they sort their house and get rid of the bad ones, so be it. Since 51% of the ones here in the US already want sharia law instead of us laws, 38% feel violence in the US is justified for jihad, aND 12% want the death penalty for insulting faggy muhammad, and that's US Muslims, why keep bringing more that hate us? Like I said, to feel good about ourselves?
I'm part black, am I responsible for the crimes going on in urban areas? Shit isn't my problem to deal with. I don't know why it should be theirs to "sort their house". It's crazy people who follow some fringe, bastardized form of religion for their own personal gain. Not the first time someone's warped religion to push their own personal agenda. Hell, someone made up a religion to gain money and power (L. Ron Hubbard).

But since you brought it up, Muslims did raise over $100,000 so far for the victims families of the shooting in California, http://fox40.com/2015/12/09/muslim-a...rdino-victims/

These individuals were Muslim Americans, and just like most any other American, they're good people who step up to help those in need.
Appreciate 1