View Single Post
      12-30-2007, 09:54 PM   #1
OzCarfreak
Private First Class

Drives: Merc / BMW /Audi

Got my deposit Back

Well after having my deposit down for over a year and the #1 spot at alto about 12 weeks ago , 12 weeks from my car being delivered. i told em i didnt wont it lol.

The salesman told me i had put him in a very bad situation as the car had been ordered" i told him im sure he has a que a mile long to take it.

12 weeks after asking for deposit, it arrived in the mail, funny enough the same day that Alto Pennant Hills and Artarmon had their BMW Licenses removed!!

i was worried i may never see it again

Anyway, i traded my 02 M3smg for an RS4 10 months ago, thinking i would just switch when M3 arrives.....but the manual M3 was bugging me and i liked the SMG so much in my old M3, i really would only wont it in that again(DCT). I track my cars at least 10-14 times a year and Paddle shift rocks on the track. although its hard to "light em Up" he he.

So now that my deposit is back im left with a healthy problem wait for M3 Paddle mid next year, put down a deposit on a 2009 GT-R or a deposit on the 2009-10 M3 CSL. Im so bad with cars i love them all, and am loving the RS4, its done many track days and a dutton rally. Anyway hi to the aussie guys, get involevd in NSW BMW club, they do great track days.....Happy New Year all
OzCarfreak is offline   Australia