Originally Posted by VictorH
Have you guys seen this, from BMW club of America?
f my version of the car gets me into the mid $70K then I'll just wait and probably go for a GT-R if the car lives up to expectations.
EDC and the dual clutch transmission will probably be close to $5K and you'll have nothing else without spending a bunch more $$.
Ditto for me. M3 + options cannot be $$$ > GT-R, that doesn't make sense. Had not seen the bmw cca commentary - well, we can only wait and hope that rationality prevails! 997 anyone?