United_States
Rep

Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to darkcloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis View Post
or you can go to the thieves named Tiffany & Co. and pick something out. it'll be small, but it'll be around 400-500. like the heart necklace or bracelet or something like that
I'd go with that idea. Tiffany's engraves stuff as well.

You could always try to buy her a nice outfit if you have enough confidence in your women clothes buying. I don't have a sister but have always been able to pick out outfits that the chicks I dated loved.

I'm not sure of your sisters style but you could go with some nice sandals or open toed heels since you say she's living in the Bahamas. Then maybe a pair of jeans/jean skirt like 7, paper & denim, roxy, rock & republic, chilli peppers, lacoste or joe's jeans then pair them up with a fun top or a colorful lacoste polo or 2. My fiance loves the new 5 button womens stretch polo. This is the polo and there are 22 colors so if you can't pick out 1 or 2 colors she likes then you need to be shot. http://shopapparel.lacoste.com/p/Sho...olo/B000Q6ETLY

If you can pick out a good outfit its the thought that counts. Get her sizes and go from there. I know that you'll be afraid things won't fit and the jeans more then likely won't since everyone is different but the quickest way to a girls or your sisters heart is clothes.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter