12-11-2007, 01:16 AM   #108
DarkstarZero
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Daytona 95 M3, X7 M50, e92 M3,

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBMW View Post
Also, regarding the content of the last episode, Clarkson himself said at the end of episode 9 that they will be doing car of the year awards in their next and final episode of this season. That source website says absolutely nothing about Car of the Year awards which makes me question it's validity. Obliviously there is time for them to do both Car of the Year and the challenge reviews of the M3 C63 and RS4 but I would consider the Car of the Year to be a major theme in the last episode. Major enough in fact for Clarkson to only mention it on air in anticipation. So the fact that the website doesn't mention it leaves me skeptical.

Quote:
In a display of German firepower not seen since the Bismarck, we pit the BMW M3, Mercedes C63 AMG and Audi RS4 against each other in a quest to find the king of the V8 super saloons.

Richard builds himself the best radio-controlled car in the world, while James takes a considered look at the car designed to drag Jaguar kicking and screaming into the 21st century - the XF.

And, with it being our last show of 2007, it wouldn't be complete without the massively influential Top Gear Awards.

Plus, our Time Lord in a reasonably priced car is Dr Who star David Tennant.

Sunday 23 December, 8pm BBC Two

Repeated at midnight on Tuesday 25 December
http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/show/nextepisode.shtml

Appreciate 0