Originally Posted by PortoM3
Sorry, I forget to explain what I meant. I am number one on my dealer list, which means I should have the car by Feb. End of Feb to be exact. With mil sales, I won't have the car till about May or so.. I thought long about this and decided an extra 3000 dollars is not bad to have my baby 3 months sooner. Of course, I don't have money to burn, and that was the reason for my question. I guess I just wanted support for spending an extra 3000 dollars just to have her sooner.
If $3000 is worth to you 3 months then get the car sooner... personally, it is not worth to me in a depreciating asset.