///Matt
United States Marine

Drives: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ///Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
But we have concluded that you're UGLY + DUMB...
nah, nah, nah, nah...

Try to take a deep breath and think a little bit. Me working with the phones does not mean I DESIGNED them dumb ass.
Again, you think you have an excellent record as you think highly of yourself. What you fail to realize is that it is only in that ugly fat bold head, not reality. Same as your Bush stand... Reality is far from there....

Dropping calls has nothing to do with the design (of the phone) but the approach and capacity. How much money to make certain QoS...

But again, whench dumb monkey cannot understand this...

More, more, please

Yes, yes, more please. Make me feel even better about myself, as with every post I read, I'm glad I'm not you or anything like you! Do it! You don't think that the support infrastructure for a given cell phone is part of the design of cellular phones in general? without the infrastructure the phone doesn't work at all, and is therefore useless crap, right? So, unless all parts work perfectly, the phone still gives the end user problems right? So... if you don't do perfectly on your end, my phone is still a piece of crap right? Right.

If you had any useful things to say besides commenting on my picture and how YOU don't understand my posts, you would have said them by now.

I like my picture more and more. =) Just the thought of your old retarded ass sitting there at work staring at my picture getting all bent out of shape over it gives me great pleasure. So cheers, mate. You've successfully done... nothing?

EDIT: Forgot to mention.... I never stated implicitly that you designed the phones. I said you were involved in some aspect of their design or manufacture. So read better, or at least try harder to understand next time.
///Matt is offline   United_States