View Single Post
      02-23-2015, 07:41 PM   #6
ybbiz34
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2023 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBingoBalls View Post
I'm sure both are a blast to drive and are far more capable than what I can do behind the wheel of any of them so if I had the money, it would towards the C63. For every generation up to the current one, I always preferred the 3er to the C-Class because it felt better and/or it looked better. Well Mercedes just killed it with the W205; it looks too damn good for this price range.
Well said. I completely agree. Some folks think I'm Merc/AMG-biased now because I have a few cars with the three-pointed star.

The reality is I've had far more BMWs (more than 2x as many) than I have Benzes and I respect and admire both brands equally.

Tobias Moers has just taken AMG in a completely new direction by making the cars more well-rounded and dynamic performers while retaining their signature AMG qualities and characteristics.

I've had the pleasure of driving the F8X several times now and it's a fantastic car. The C63 just has a few qualities I tend to prefer (e.g., raucous sound, V8 motor, luxurious interior). It's going to be an agonizingly difficult choice but the good thing is, one can't really go wrong with either choice.

The last year has been an incredible one for enthusiasts. Never have there been more outstanding choices. And now, performance and fuel-economy can go hand-in-hand.
Gone: '18 W205 C43 Sedan
Gone: '13 W204 C63 Sedan
Appreciate 0