United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ///Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
1) I don't own a cell phone, but I know guts of it...because I work with it. That is the difference between you and I. And between a human and a monkey! Humans understand what they do, monkeys are trained. dr325i understands, ///Matt can hold a wrench, capito?

2) What do you know about the "college Freshman" -- you know, it is very different from the middle school experience you've had...or you're still in...

3) and yes, you do sound like my 3-year-old that is so excited about doing something so grandioso (as it is for you, the monkey as proven above, to fix a car) that anything else that actually needs a brain power seems less challenging for you...

4) And for the USA -- I have said many nice things about it and people that live here. If I hated this country, I would have left it a long time ago as I have options. You can't even leave that place that you cannot afford, so lets not even get there... Go and beg more for people to "hire" you on the message boards...I understand I can paypal you some spare change

5) Similarly as this conversation -- I enjoy it too much to leave it instead throwing another banana to THE MONKEY!

EDIT:
Oh, I must add this one -- cracks me up. I do agree that English is not my native tongue, cannot argue there, however, the cheap best seller expressions that you use...again a MONKEY trait -- easily trained, thinking he would impress someone...
You still don't make any sense, chief. You're not an effective argument maker. Your monkey references are only funny or effective in your own feeble mind. And times change. I was hard up for money some time ago, and I wanted to change jobs. But times have changed, and now I'm doing just fine. I live in LA, some of the highest cost of living in the US. You live in Texas, some of the lowest cost. You could make exactly the same money I do and afford more shit out there, so you don't have a lot of room to argue that point.