Originally Posted by ///Matt
You really do have delusions of grandeur, don't you? Let's break this down some more, so you can understand the little bits and pieces.
You've never done anything of the sort. You're just trying to sound more interesting than you are.
I don't have an E90 any longer, so how do you expect me to post DIY's? I answer questions that people ask me through PM. Nice try looking for ammo in your futile volley of bullshit.
This one is close to correct, but you're missing the big picture. You DON'T know anything, about anything. You simply latch on to things and run with it, like a college freshman with a "cause". You don't truly understand the things you argue for, you just think you agree and so spout your verbal (or textual) diarrhea. And I say you don't deserve to live here because you don't EVER express what it is you enjoy about this country, you just bitch about the same things over and over. I disagree on principal with people like you. You can't ever enjoy the multitude of benefits you recieve living in this 'dictatorship'. If America is NOT the best country on the planet, as you've continually stated, why do you live here? Go live in the best one.
You, again, didn't do anything of the sort. You're just wishing you could have. So not knowing that YOU specifically didn't have to write a thesis means that I don't know anything about college. ok. So saying "oo a cellphone is all about sw not hw!!" means you really 'schooled' me about those complicated little bits of plastic and silicon? I've written SW, thanks. I can program, thanks. You don't know anything, you're just hoping. And you've done NOTHING to show ANYONE that being a mechanic is easy. Especially since your brilliant degree en-triplicate ass can't fix a car. And you haven't shown you can afford a five, you just roll a base 325 and claim to have chosen it, not settled for it.
1) I don't own a cell phone, but I know guts of it...because I work with it. That is the difference between you and I. And between a human and a monkey! Humans understand what they do, monkeys are trained. dr325i understands, ///Matt can hold a wrench, capito?
2) What do you know about the "college Freshman" -- you know, it is very different from the middle school experience you've had...or you're still in...
3) and yes, you do sound like my 3-year-old that is so excited about doing something so grandioso (as it is for you, the monkey as proven above, to fix a car) that anything else that actually needs a brain power seems less challenging for you...
4) And for the USA -- I have said many nice things about it and people that live here. If I hated this country, I would have left it a long time ago as I have options. You can't even leave that place that you cannot afford, so lets not even get there... Go and beg more for people to "hire" you on the message boards...I understand
I can paypal you some spare change
5) Similarly as this conversation -- I enjoy it too much to leave it instead throwing another banana to THE MONKEY!
Oh, I must add this one -- cracks me up. I do agree that English is not my native tongue, cannot argue there, however, the cheap best seller expressions that you use...again a MONKEY trait -- easily trained, thinking he would impress someone...