View Single Post
      11-27-2014, 02:43 PM   #1
Sebringjetta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46m3

Selling My M3 For This!!!!!!!! This Car Gets Girls!!!!

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4748825991.html

BOARD AT WORK ON THANKSGIVING AND FOUND THIS WHILE PASSING THE TIME... IT gets a lot of thumbs up and compliments all the time, girls love it.. m3 m3 doesnt get any girls

Selling my 2001 Mitsubishi Mirage 1.8 Showcar which is now my daily driver, it is converted to an Evolution V also known as the Rally car, complete full widebody kit, Black and Purple custom two tone exterior paint, engine bay and all door trims are painted was done correctly, black suade interior, Mitsubishi Evolution V Momo steering wheel, boost gauge and air fuel ratio gauge, D2 full adjustable suspension, Apexi full catback exhaust with 2.5 piping, Carbon fiber Evolution V vis hood, Carbon fiber Evolution V mirrors, Evolution V trunk with Jdm lights and Evolution V spoiler, runs good and smooth, regular oil changes every 3k miles, recently replaced and installed: new motor mounts, new cv axles, new front bumper, new front and rear brake pads, new power steering belt and alternator belt, only put chevron and shell gas, 5 speed transmission has no grinds or pop outs, comes with GReddy Stage 2 Turbokit set up, blow off valve and piping, drilled and slotted front disc brakes, Jvc deck with Aux plug in and USB, has pioneer door speakers, wired up for a amp and a box, window visors all around, has an alarm, Rota black rims wrapped in fresh Hankook Ventus v2 concept tires all around, wheel spacers all around, I get a lot of thumbs up and compliments all the time, girls love it, im stepping out of jdm scene and letting this baby go.

Clean Title, Serious Buyers Only

9,500 obo
Attached Images