View Single Post
      10-03-2014, 09:03 AM   #10
ridin135
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Depends on the day

I would test drive the new viper before you buy it. I was a 100% into buying one two weeks ago, that is until I drove it. It's a fantastic car with a great motor. Now my opinion is coming from my 991 911c2s so your results might be different then mine coming from a different car. It's suspension is set up well but feels a little loose compared to my 911. The power is addicting and other than the looks is the main reason to get the car. Now the downside for me which was the deal breaker is the seating position is terrible. With the seat in the lowest possible position I had to bend down while sitting in order to see out the windshield. If you don't bend down you can not see far down the road at all, you can pretty much just see the rest bumper of the car in front of you. Now I am not a very tall guy only 6'-1" now maybe if you are short or have a small torso this might not be a problem for you. Literally everything else in this car is great so I can not see how dodge screwed up one of the most important parts of the car. Transmission is great as well I would place it just behind the s2000 in terms of feal.
Appreciate 0