09-29-2014, 02:11 PM   #6
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by xccess View Post
I have not really drive my M3 and it been park in the garage for last 3 weeks, like usual, I took the car out let it started and sit there for 20-30 minutes. I drove 25 miles to worked, the first 20-23 miles was nothing indicate anything wrong with engine, then it started to have a sound like paper flap in to the high wind, then it get louder like sound of exhaust leak, then it develop into a lot of clunk sound like someone play drum in site the engine.

I had the car tow to BMW dealer and they told me there are a shave metal in there and the engine need to be tear down to find out what wrong. but they advise me it will nee a new engine it rebuild one will cost around 32k... I am bit lost at this point to what to do or what to make of it. anyone my have some clue at what wrong ?
Please post and add on here ! =>http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=786615
Your story sounds like another bearing failure , feel sorry about your luck and feel your pain !
Realy damn these bearings ?!?!
The Ultimate ticking bomb machine.....

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0