United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 (after F10 M5 ;-)

My BIMMERPOST business card

Came in today:

Name:  bimmerpost.jpg
Views: 860
Size:  111.2 KB

Front shows my car, back shows some basic info to connect and to direct to bimmerpost.com.

OK, ok, ok, let me explain. As you know I am trying to pull together a couple of meet'n'cruises. Central NJ, unlike some other more ///M populated areas, has a very low density of ///M cars and many of those that drive one are not familiar with bimmerpost or any other fora.

So it happens whenever I see another ///M on the street and the opportunity arises that I share the info on bimmerpost and tell them about the next meet. Occasionally I gave out my regular business card. But unless I add a lot of hand written notes, that obviously has nothing to do with anything that would allude to ///M cars.

Hence, the idea of carrying a designated BIMMERPOST business card. Exclusively found in the center console of my car and ready to be handed over whenever another car enthusiast is in sight. It has my name, my bimmerpost handle, a personal email and cell phone number on it. If I know that I a meet is coming up, I might take some and preemptively jot down the date, time and place of the event.

Thoughts for additions/improvements? Sorry for the cross post over on the F10 forum as well.

Appreciate 0