Originally Posted by Scottz71
I beg to differ...the Sox team is a lot of fun to watch...so many heroes...
1) Lowell is worthy of a pay raise and just plays a steady defensive game, and has a lot of heart at the plate.
2) Jacoby Ellsbury...everythnig that kid does is magic...he's going to be exciting to watch over the next few years.
3) J-Paps...watching that dude pitch is like watching an axe-murderer carve up a sorority house of hapless chicks...you just cannot look away.
4) Big Papi...'nuff said.
5) The lunacy of Manny...that needs to be a reality show.
6) Beckett...the guy has a golden arm...
7) Tek...look up leader in the dictionary and you find his picture.
8) Pedroia...another rising star...your 2007 ROY and a future fixture at 2B.
9) Julio Lugo...how can it not be exciting to see this guy grab his crotch 400 times a game, make 2-3 stellar defensive plays, and hit into 2-3 inning-ending double plays each game??
Don't forget...Bucholz will be back, Craig Hansen should be the set-up guy next year, beause Eric Gag-me will not be back, Wakefield is an ageless wonder...and...
Kevin F-ing Youkilis...he is a giant ogre that can hit...perfect defensive percentage, and he bleeds for Red Sox nation...
NOT FUN TO WATCH...ARE YOU INSANE MAN???
Nicely put together!
Its a new team compare to 2004, and more chemistry and surprises from the rookies. Just wish the Japanese pitchers can endure longer games. They got tired too easily starting the 5th inning.