View Single Post
      05-25-2014, 09:26 PM   #96
rooringhusky
Objects in the mirror are losing

Drives: 2007 BMW 335i E92 AW/CR 6MT

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [5.00]
Just wanted to leave a review for Fred@ReverseLogic here...

I bought a two sets of Torin T43004 Jack Stands on my own....I decided to have them altered to have them fit my BMW jack points...Fred was very accommodating and helpful with getting me setup and providing the Modified Jack Stands...He is very quick to respond through our 10 or so emails (even on Memorial Day weekend when he must have been enjoying the long weekend with friends/family)...He shipped the sets very quickly and also was helpful in explaining the differences between the Headless and Hex bolts..

He is a standup vendor and I would recommend anyone interested in these Modified Jack Stands to deal with Fred@ReverseLogic...I can guarantee you will have a positive experience just as I did...Thanks again bud!